Monday 6 December 2010

Bitta help and feedback

If you've been lucky enough to get that fateful facebook message from me, can u send us a bit of feedback for my presentation so I've got somethin th chat on about.

Ignore all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my blog, and don't be worried, no point in reading it all. Jus maybe have a quick look at the the three projects :

The 3d animation, which is right at the bottom, and very small but click on it to go to youtube to see a bigger version, or follow this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecHpusXEMp8

The 1shot film, group edit and individual edit.

And the Interactive space thing, which u can find on www.makingnewmaps.com by clickin on a fucked up version of my face, haha.

Any comments would be ace, something i can repeat to my tutors even better tho.

kinda things like:

What you liked about it and 

What you hated about it, and please be right honest about this, cos I know I could've made it better, and I'm not best pleased on having to show it all  to you people yet. So as many harsh comments WITH REASON, haha and criticisms as possible please.

Maybe what you would do to improve it, whether it seems amateur, whether it flows, makes sense, is interesting.

Cheers 


3 comments:

  1. glad we are still friends on facebook due to me leaving this :)

    animation: it fits the brief in which it lasts 30 seconds & represents you, however maybe adding sound could make it more appealing as an ident? also text may make it seem more like a ident than just an animation. Im not one toreally critise animation as mine is dreadful!

    interative: you look really hot on making new maps photo. i love how you did something different & didnt have photos but made it creative it looks really goo. could add text to make it abit more interactive for user & to tell them what to do.

    One shot: i loveeee both of these! the idea/ concept is really good and well thought out.the music fits in well and i really like the indivdual edit at the end with the slap & text, that looks really effective. It's interesting to watch and you want to carry on watching as the audience to see what unfolds. think this is the best out of all 3 of the projects although the interactive space is also really good with the creative images.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also glad we can continue talking to each other
    hahaha :) cheers matee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babe

    Interactive: I absolutley loved the fact that you made all of it yourself its mint ;-), it shows orgionality. At first I didnt get that it was necesarily for kids to start with but as I went through the website I started to imagine kids exploring the house. I felt sort of an suspense as I went through the house as there was noone in. ery lol. It made my imagination go in to overdrive to see what would happen or what would appear. Even though I thought eventually it was for kids was slightly unsure as what was happening in the plot, my imagination ran away with me ;-). But on the whole I loved it, just a few tweeks just to amybe emphize the kinds part and the ending.

    Good work babe ;-) for us being the last group in interactive we done pretty good ;-)

    ReplyDelete