Monday 17 January 2011

'11

already lovin this year, got a massive list of resolutions ive got every intention in crossing off, haha not stupid ones either like 'go on a diet', im more than happy with my rolls, never have to many chins in my book.haha.


hitting 52 i reckon this year, managed to scribble off one already, which is aaace. think i mentioned before about meeting this woman on the coach to Leicester, who happened to be lookin for illustrators for The Wave. not the best drawin I've ever done haha, pretty poor tbf, my printer started eatin itself n my train was booked for 30 mins after i got the email off her, but im hopin itll be good enough to get my foot in the door n maybe lead to a few more, its gotta be doin my portfolio no haaarm.


I cannot wait to get my teeth into this year, summer is going to be amazing, im gonna be spending a month in York, and maybe some other places with Janis Joesbury, my one true love, haha Callies baby is weell n truly on its way, and Liverpool in a few weeks will be amazing, leading me to smash another few resolutions. All gone so good on me !






amazing times to come !

2 comments:

  1. have you emailed her yet or are you still talking about emailing? Good opportunity by the sounds of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I met her at Broadmarsh coach station a while ago, met a load of interesting people there, theyre all more chilled than at the train station.
    It was in the paper, sending her another 2 now for this months issue, blogged one of them also.
    its a done deal, im a regular haha

    ReplyDelete