Thursday 28 April 2011

Film

We’re working with the script GAZE.
I’m hating this project, working in the group is possibly my worst nightmare.
I struggle with film anyway, and understanding the subtleties that make it, and the disjointed holidays have slowed the momentum further. Haha so far ive found myself getting really mardy everytime I attend a class, despite how helpful and encouraging all the tutors have been, I cant seem to understand my group !?
I reckon this is because none of us fully understand our roles, or have really made the extra effort to sort ourselves out. If I turn up to one more waste of time meet I see it going bad. I hate that I have to tarnish my blog with this.
I’ve gone deadly childish on the entire matter.
I’ve already posted a storyboard, and a character description, the amended script lies with charlotte marshall, and a few notes for the camera angles on Daniel bissills. Cant wait to waste a predicted sunny day getting angry and nothing done on Monday.

The way were interpretating the script is more of a comedy, bit of quirk entering the room. The whole script was gloomy and weird, weve melted it to fit around the idea of a teddy being rejected, playing on something everyone over the age of 12 can relate to, the childhood toy. Hopefully well be able to work together and deliver a non cliché, considered take on it. Voice over, and filming starts first thing next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment