Tuesday 19 October 2010

My Multimedia

I’m gonna churn out 200 words complaining about the ipod touch.



The ipod touch, ipad and iphone in my opinion, eliminate the need for the other to exist. Apple have raised the products to render the other pretty much pointless, its frivolous to own all 3 pieces, simply wouldn’t be able to make use of them all in the most appreciative way.

The iphone 4 has apps, games, face to face video calling, internet, music, google maps, HD, touch screen, retina display, the ipod touch has too, just lacking the ability to make a phone call.
Technology can be beautiful, creating something that solves a problem within society that hasn’t yet been realised, but I think here they’ve just mixed together the winning aspects for the iphone into the ipod touch sloppily, and given it an unworthy title of its own.

All their products seem to be being sculpted into the same thing, just different sizes and names; the personality they once had slipping away, bringing out all the negative feelings I have towards technology. People just seem to be getting rinsed.

I don’t hate apple products, my macbook is the best thing I own, or even the original ipod, just seems there’s no passion to further the individuality of  each product.

No comments:

Post a Comment