Monday 28 February 2011

3d animaton theme.

i forgot to mention in the last post, ive had to condense it from 5 to 3 worlds, haha as you probably know im allergic to animation so i think i was being massively over ambitious. im all for giving it ago, but i dont wanna drown in editable polys.

 thanks to the ever handy brain storm, i figured out my themes for my worlds.


 im well 'appy with my 3 worlds as well :) i've pretty much got ahead of myself with this project cos i had a job, and thought it was gonna take up a load of my time and didnt wanna fall behind, but i quit on the first day again, absolute classic of mine, so now im a few steps ahead and plannin how to create all this stuff i wanna get made.
it seems easy, when im infront of the pc tho, probs shrink back to myself, but as it stands, im winnin. wheeey

but, my three worlds :

1. its a kinda scary mad scientist's lab, forward slash dentisty place. gonna be all immaculate, load of posibilities about 'scare scenes' with this one.
2. this ones my favourite concept, but probs gonna be the hardest to do well, an old peoples home mixed with grandmas house kind of buzz. mad cat ladies n smelly old folks.
and 3. is an under the sea world, i think by this time im gonna be less focused on scare scenes and more into making it just really interesting, possibility of making a load of cool animals, and the vintage fish for janis joesbury. haha im tryna get it in all my work. i think when the track descends i want it going into a plug 'ole, since it relates.

nick my ideas and ill brain ya. im actually buzzin for animation. somethings gone baad.

after i sorted my worlds, i just did a few initial poxy drawins of stuff i might plop in em, this is one of the pages for the under the sea world, of course. idiot.
i like bishop squid haha.

after this, now im kinda sorted, im gonna get onto sorting out a cart, which i know is gonna be a right effort cos i dont see how im going to be able to make one reasonably simple, but effective, not too scary more quirky, but somehow interlinking all the worlds , unless its one totally unrelated, but just abit cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment