Friday 25 November 2011

voyage garble

Finally settled on a theme, after much deliberating, and countless hours spent researching diamond heists.

I really wanted to do Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, or even the Antwerp diamond heist, but after an age spent scouring the depths of the internet, it hit me i've left the whole thing too late to be able t do either of the stories justice.

Back to the literal drawing board.
hahaha i know this image is absolute dogmuck. but after reverting back to my original theme, a fall into the unconscious, i decided maybe illustrating it via computers might be the way to go. I hate it, this is just a rough mock up of the first page.courtesy of Adobe software, soory maate, i think i prefer my stolen asda fineliner.
production of images begins monday.

I fancied having a go in a different media, I'm always complaining about my work looking amateurish and adobe does give a more professional edge, i just hate it. I'm going to give it another go, in photoshop before settling on a mix of handrawn and edited illustrations.

I knoww whatcha thinking. and i hereby promise to make this project a web orientated number. Ive sketched, (and since i can see youre itching to know will upload soon) the ways i wish to manipulate javascript. nothing mindblowing, im but a rookie.

right off you sod.

No comments:

Post a Comment