Sunday 7 October 2012

MILES FROM THE SEA

Switch Studios
17a Huntingdon Street (above BJM carpets)
Nottingham


NG1 3JH
United Kingdom

Not long after the last post, I hit up onto this exhibition via Facebook, Switch studios is very much about social networking and indirect exhibitions.
It was incredible. Kid30 (Smallkid ) had a collection of weirdly intriguing dead things, illustrations and prints. My camera’s dog shite, but here’s a few pictures I out sourced from emdunn’s camera, and jays. If I had spare money’s I’d have definitely invested in one of the prints available.








The studios is pretty small, 2 rooms, one was oozing with sharks heads, maps, traveling curiosity and mystery’s, the other had a fuck off picture of a fish on it. Literally, best exhibition I’ve been to in a while.

Led to some more upcoming shows and things I wanna take a look at and use to inspire and help me with my work, although indirectly relevant, never a bad thing to soak up a scene and incred artwork to inform designs and ideas.
Posted a few pictures from the exhibition - kid30's solo show.

No comments:

Post a Comment