Tuesday 13 November 2012

feel better already


After attending today’s Lecture about experience design, I got back home thinking I’d have a look at some of the incred stuff that got mentioned (namely the fun theory by Volkswagen). But, I got back, sat down, read through my research, spoke to a few other kids on the course and realized I’ve gone badly scattered and unmethodical with my research. I’ve dotted about and hit it in completely the wrong way. Gonna have to struggle relentlessly through the night to reclaim order and start mocking up my document plan.
I’ve looked at three million web sources about applications for kids, in my odd attempt to combine context and research, mooched casual as hell over to interactive media and how it can be used to engage with children, over to some research methods and then into the back end stuff of how children learn.

Fucking structure’s everywhere.
I’ve got notes I need to type up for my literature review ready and waiting, a load more books and journals to read, but in an order that’s leaving me oozing info from my lugholes and snorting up fragments through my cartiledge tusk.
NEW APPROACH
Child development theories
Cognitive development theories
How children learn
Curriculum
Impact of media on children
Existing products
Research methodologies

It’s so late to have come to this conclusion, but hopefully my competence in note taking will prevail. If what I’ve written is good enough, by the time I complete my new order and return to the large amount of research ive done already, ill be able to pick up where I left off and sew it all together neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment