Thursday 8 November 2012

wireframes

























development from my intial wireframe.
I want the whole thing to be sleek as fuck.
I'm dead wary of having too many things fighting for attention and distracting from the sleek, solid concept. I think thats strong enough to carry the site without over complicating it with fancy jquery. I want to try and keep it to one fixed page if possible, but im not sure on the amount of content we need to integrate with our designs. tutorials have indicated we can make a lot of it up, which would be sound. I want to, if i have to put in more pages, have them smooth and effortlessly changing with a fixed nav and footer. I've had a look at different navigation, to see if i can place the content within laarge harsh striking bars, as there isnt that much, but i dont wanna end up with a site layer on layer on layer. onionshite.
I really like the idea of sections that expland on the original page, but it needs to be neat and minimalist, not cluttered and unnecessary. Initial ideas, which I think will provide a good starting point. Reckon this is one to fathom as I'm coding, when i get a better feel for how this stuffs gonna look together, all real new to me so my pre conceptions and assumptions could be way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment