Thursday 1 November 2012

Starfield

http://www.chiptune.com/starfield/starfield.html
















If you peep real hard, should be able to make out some stars.
Tis a starfield, one of 12 amazing javascript 'applications' found on the above link. Interacts real nice with the mouse, probably not briming with relevance to my project in terms of something I could shove directly in it, but its skirting around the idea I wanna create. I've been having a look at html 5 canvas's an' all which allow for some incredible effects real similar in effect and experience to the one I wanna create for my project. Gonna continue with the search, do some investigative research to see if there's any online tutorials or lessons in regards to this sort of effect I might be able to learn from, and maybe mash up with other stuff I've learnt.

Real good starting foot, efforts trying to figure out the terms and keywords of elements for this kinda thing though, to isolate existing products of a similar nature to learn from. loada searching coming my way.


FOUND ONE :

http://creativejs.com/tutorials/three-js-part-1-make-a-star-field/

No comments:

Post a Comment