Monday 12 November 2012

galaxy possibly taking shape

in the roughest chuffin way possible.

Real basic, real choppy, but I've got a few layers in, and placeholders for images or icons.
Sort of lost site of where I'm going design wise, my brains gone grey. Gonna head in tomorrow and see David to see if I can get some help with it and how to mix up this with the other jquery coding I got's sorted, the pan and zoom.


NEXT STEPS :
get them mixed in together, hopefully with a fixed one page nav, (hopefully dynamic content at some point, maybe later)
start branding, and fleshing out the skeleton I've got going on

work in progress at th min :
http://www.el-ay.co.uk/jquery_client_test/jparallax-master/index.html



















so harsh ! ive forgotten how much fun designing is, haha cant wait to get to that bitt

No comments:

Post a Comment